Geronimo Springs Ranch is the newest beautiful Hill Country Ranch for sale located just 15 minutes southwest of Rocksprings. The ranch consists of large rolling oak pastures mixed with an intricate system of draws running into the beginning formation of the West Nueces River. Underground water helps provide almost year around water to the famous "Black Waterhole" which is located on the ranch. Edwards County is known as one of the most habitat rich counties in Texas when it comes to wildlife and Geronimo Springs Ranch is no exception. Whitetail Deer, Axis Deer, and Fallow Deer are just some of the wildlife you would expect to see on the ranch. Access is off of a County Road and all of the corners of each tract have been professionally marked by a registered land surveyor. Electricity is available to select properties. Owner financing is available with just 5% down so call today to setup an appointment to view this unique hunting and recreational ranch in the Texas Hill Country!
|Lot Name||Total Acres||Total Price|
Heavy Oak cover with a rolling terrain mixed between dramatic draws and epic Hill Country Views
Native Whitetail Deer and free ranging exotics such as Axis Deer and Fallow Deer are prevalent throughout the ranch.
EDWARDS COUNTY RESOURCES
APPAREL, GIFTS, RECREATION, AND TOURISM
Caverns of Sonora Cavernsofsonora.com 325-387-3105
Discount Dollar/Casa Gonzales General merchandise & apparel 830-683-5178
Down Range Supply Guns, bows & knives 409-790-3720
Golden Eagle Designs Handmade fine art pottery & lamps 830-683-2518
Grady Douglass Custom Leather Gradydouglass.com 830-377-2631
La Cabra Meat Lacabrameat.com 806-789-5600
Ledge Water Inc. Campground 830-234-4178
Lil Texas Flower Shop Florist 830-683-3200
Lost Canyon Retreat Center Campground 830-234-3250
Miss Buffy’s Missbuffys.com 830-234-7859
Rocksprings Candle Company Sarah Douglass 361-218-9881
Rocksprings Visitor’s Center Devil’s Sinkhole Tours 830-683-BATS(2287)
Texas Miniature Museum Debra Wolcott: Gift shop, reference library 713-515-2780
The Doors 830-683-5263
TG Designs Gayla Satterfield: Custom Screen Printing 830-719-0476
AUTO, FUEL, GROCERIES, PROPANE, FEED
Ben & Co. Shell Station, pizza, sub sandwiches, tacos 830-683-4470
Ben’s Beverage Barn Beverages, pizza 830-597-4477
Bullard’s Body Shop Auto body 830-597-3368
Canyon Auto Parts 830-597-3105
Country Boys Feed & Supply Feed, Propane, Ranch Supply 830-683-3101
Family Dollar Store Camp Wood 830-597-4323
Family Dollar Store Rocksprings 830-683-3511
Garvin Store Int. hwy 41 & 83 830-640-3235
Gold’s Body Shop 830-895-1282
Grooms Distributing Polaris Dealership, Parts 830-683-4516
Lowes Grocery Store Supermarket 830-683-2178
Prior Varga Wool & Mohair Feed, wool & mohair 830-683-3191
Ray’s Garage Auto garage 830-683-4311
Roadrunner Energy Inc. Propane 800-543-2630
Rocksprings Automotive John Massey 830-683-2405
Rocksprings Short Stop Valero, pizza, tacos 830-683-3462
Zapata’s Garage Auto garage and towing 830-683-2127
Gilmer Memorial Library Library, computers, movies 830-683-8130
Southwest Texas Telephone Co. Telephone, internet 830-683-2111
Texas Mohair Weekly Newspaper 830-683-3130
GERONIMO SPRINGS RANCH
RESTRICTIONS AND COVENANTS
The property in the Geronimo Springs Ranch, as recorded in the plat records of Edwards County, Texas, is subject to the covenants hereby made by the developer, (Seller), to-wit:
1. That these covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding on the Purchaser and all persons claiming under him. Purchaser understands that these restrictions and covenants are filed in the Real Property Records of Edwards County, Texas.
2. Hunting of all kinds for all game or other animals, whether on foot or by vehicle, is prohibited on or from roads in Geronimo Springs Ranch. That the above property herein shall not be used for commercial or day lease hunting nor any manufacturing purposes. There exists a grazing lease on this property. Purchaser understands that livestock may be present on his land and that sources of water on his land that existed when the property was purchased may be used for said livestock. Purchaser has no obligation to continue this lease and may cancel the lease on his property by constructing fencing that meets local standards and is adequate to keep Lessee's livestock off his property and then giving Lessee 30 days advance notice that he wishes to not participate in the lease. If Purchaser desires to remove or alter any existing fences on his property Lessee shall be notified in advance in order to maintain control of the livestock.
3. That no automobile, truck, trailer, or other vehicle shall be abandoned on this property, nor shall there be any dumping or placing of unsightly objects of any kind on the property.
4. That no structure of any kind or temporary camp sites (including hunting blinds and/or deer feeders) shall be permitted within 100 feet of any property line. All fencing must be thirty (30) feet from the centerline of all main access roads.
5. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any tract nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to any adjoining tract. No tract shall be maintained or utilized in such a manner as to violate any applicable statute, ordinance or regulation of the United States of America, the State of Texas, the County of Edwards, if applicable, or any other governmental agency having jurisdiction thereof.
6. Discharge of sewage from an RV, home or cabin on your property is strictly prohibited and illegal unless it is discharged into a permitted septic system (On Site Sewage Facility - OSSF) installed by a licensed installer.
7. Not more than one residence shall be permitted on any tract. No communal residences shall be permitted.
8. RV’s, travel trailers and tents may not be used as primary residences but only for temporary use. Tents must be dismantled and stored when not in active daily use. All RV’s, travel trailers and tents must adhere to setback requirements.
9. That no commercial swine operation shall be permitted.
10. PURCHASER agrees not to impede the flow of water in and to existing water lines, tanks, or troughs that are on his property and grants ingress and egress to persons who need to maintain said improvements and wells which furnish water to the lines, tanks or troughs. Only those Purchasers who own an interest in an existing well shall have the right to use water from said well unless water use is granted by the owners of the well. Seller will not furnish water to any existing water troughs or tanks.
11. That no tract may be subdivided without the express written consent of the SELLER. This restriction will not prevent the Texas Veteran's Land Board (TVLB) from deeding a tract to a veteran for the purpose of a home site.
12. PURCHASER hereby authorizes SELLER and/or Assigns to charge each property owner a maintenance fee of $3.00 per acre, per year, not to exceed $300.00 to improve and maintain entrances, roads, water lines, storage tanks and any other maintenance deemed necessary by the SELLER and/or Assigns in the Geronimo Springs Ranch Subdivision. Such charge shall not be assessed against SELLER and/or Assigns. Such charge shall be made by direct billing to the property owner. If PURCHASER refuses to make said payments, PURCHASER hereby authorizes SELLER, at SELLER's option, to deduct such charge from payments made by PURCHASER, and any such charge so deducted will not be credited to the payment on the bce due on the purchase price, principal or interest. It is understood and agreed that this road maintenance charge (if not paid within 60 days of billing date) shall become a lien against the tract being conveyed, permitting SELLER and/or Assigns such rights to enforce said liens as may be set forth in Sec. 51.002 of the Texas Property Code, as amended time to time.
13. That at such time as SELLER may determine at his sole discretion, the SELLER shall have the authority but not the obligation to notify each tract owner of the time, date, and a place of a meeting of all tract owners to be held for the purpose of organizing a Property Owner's Association. A majority of the votes of the tract owners in attendance at such meetings or by written proxy shall be sufficient to transact business at such meeting. Each tract owner, including SELLER, attending or represented by written proxy at such meetings shall have one vote for each tract owned by such owner on all business to come before the meeting. Upon the creation and organization of such organization, as non-profit corporation, or otherwise, SELLER shall transfer and assign to the association the current balance of the road improvement and maintenance, if any. Thereafter such association shall have the power, authority and obligation to maintain the roadways of the development and collect the road maintenance assessment. All such assessments upon any tract in the development shall become the personal obligation of the owners of such tract and such association is hereby granted a lien upon each lot to secure the payments of such assessments, permitting said association such rights to enforce said liens as may be set forth in Sec. 51.002 of the Texas Property Code, as amended time to time. It is understood that SELLER, or SELLER’S assigns, shall not be responsible for paying this assessment under any circumstances. In the event a lien has been placed on property to secure the payment of assessments and that property is repossessed or otherwise transferred to SELLER it is understood that all such liens will be released.
14. No deviation of any kind shall be permitted from these restrictions unless permission is granted in writing by the SELLER.